Leverage a team of experts to successfully modernize your existing applications
Forward-looking organizations understand the real promise of application modernization: delivering differentiated business value. By transforming your application environment, you gain greater efficiency, agility and scalability, as well as valuable insights from your data to improve your overall customer experience.
But application modernization is more than just technology. It requires a comprehensive approach that aligns to business outcomes, examines the current IT environment, assesses the gaps and develops a customized, process-led modernization strategy.
美高梅集团 Technology has the strategy, planning and execution expertise you need, for both custom and packaged applications, across all application migration and modernization scenarios — so you can modernize faster and more successfully, while protecting your business.
Our application modernization process starts with understanding what you are solving for and deliver continuous application modernization across leading technologies, managed and optimized on the best-fit platform. This helps you accelerate innovation, reduce costs and improve customer experiences.
By moving toward a cloud native way of working, you create future stability for your products and decrease time to market.
Reduce time to value
We’ll help you close the value gap between legacy and modern cloud application environments, cut through technical debt and reduce time to value of your investments
Improve customer experience
Customer expectations are constantly evolving. Modernizing your outdated applications allow you to evolve with them and deliver an exceptional experience.
Redeploy your application to public or private cloud
Move your application’s underlying resources from your on-premises data center to the cloud as-is.
- We’ll determine which applications should be rehosted, and our specialist migration team will determine the appropriate migration strategy for each application.
- We then create a customized migration plan to move you quickly and smoothly to your target environment.
- Our experts migrate your application to the cloud platform that optimizes performance with little risk or impact to operations — allowing you to quickly realize reduced costs in the application modernization process, increased security and greater reliability.
Eliminate pricey Windows licenses by leveraging containers and serverless technologies in your legacy applications.
Increase the elasticity and responsiveness of large, traditionally monolithic, workloads. As a part of our application modernization process, after performing a thorough audit of your codebase and application architecture, we’ll recommend and execute on a strategy to refactor your .NET applications.
- NET Refactor: Refactor legacy .NET applications to the latest version of .NET Core/5 to enable opportunities to run your code in Linux environments, containers and even serverless without requiring your teams to learn completely new languages and runtimes.
- Container adoption: Break-up monoliths into microservices and leverage cloud native container services to provide a consistent environment from development through to production.
- Serverless deployments: Build self-healing, auto-scaling applications, unchained from the limitation of servers. Serverless architectures offer the highest efficiency and cost benefits of the cloud while pushing nearly all infrastructure and software management to the platform
Modernize your applications with a modular microservices architecture to instantly benefit from the scalability, flexibility and cost-effectiveness of the cloud, over the traditional lift-and-shift model.
- A key tenet of a modern application is organizing it into logical services that can be developed, scaled and deployed independently while giving service teams the freedom to choose the appropriate technologies for their needs.
- Our team of experts can accelerate your effort to break up your existing monoliths by applying proven techniques. These incrementally refactor your application without requiring years of investment or stopping new feature development.
- Microservices are organized around business and technological capabilities and allow you to create teams centered on specific services. This approach helps you to rapidly adjust in response to fluctuating business demand, without interrupting core activities.
Refactor legacy desktop, on-premises and single tenant applications for cloud-based delivery
Users are demanding an available anytime, anywhere and constantly updated application experience without the need to manage and run software. By modernizing your legacy desktop, on-premises and single-tenant applications to be delivered in a web and mobile SaaS model, you can reach these users while improving your product and reducing your operating costs and complexity. We can guide and accelerate your SaaS journey with our unique experience in building and refactoring SaaS applications in the cloud.
- Enhance user experience with modern application interfaces for web and mobile applications, accessible from anywhere
- Remain competitive with a scalable, modular architecture that allows you to update and add features quickly without impacting the entire application
- Transition to recurring revenue models by enabling subscription billing based on your customers’ usage, including time-based billing and tiered billing based on resource consumption or product feature set
- Reduce operational complexity and cost with shared resources through secure multitenant platforms that eliminate the need of managing tenant specific deployments
Realize the benefits of always up-to-date software.
Sometimes it makes more sense to replace your legacy application with a SaaS solution, especially if the SaaS solution fully meets your needs.
- Save costs by modernizing your legacy applications with SaaS, eliminating the up-front purchase/installation fees and ongoing costs for maintenance and upgrades. Pay as you go, so you only pay for what you use.
- Increase scalability and accessibility with the ability to change your usage plan easily and without advanced notice.
- Grant subscribers access via internet access.
- Realize benefits faster by giving end users quick access to the modernized application and better ease of use, which can also increase adoption rates.
- Let our expert team handle implementation and deliver ongoing application optimization services for some of the leading SaaS solutions, including Oracle, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365.
Modernize technology, operations and development workflows for your entire application portfolio with multiple application modernization business cases.
Gain the full benefits of agility and cost efficiency of the cloud by modernizing software architecture, delivery and infrastructure operations of your entire application portfolio. There’s no one-size fits all pathway to application modernization. Our architects will assess your applications and infrastructure in the context of your business goals and your team’s strengths to determine which combination of cloud native technologies and architectural patterns from serverless refactoring, container adoption and cloud native re-platforming.
- Pilot Project: Following the adage of “think big, start small”, we’ll start the application modernization process with a pilot project that focuses on defining repeatable patterns, rapid delivery and demonstrating business value. Through hands-on work, our teams will continue to refine the architecture and processes that enables large scale modernization of your portfolio.
- Large scale modernization: Building on the momentum from the pilot project, our team will consolidate best practices into a foundational platform that enables building, deploying, and operating modern applications at scale. Our delivery process prioritizes agility and transparency, enabling your teams through our “do with” development approach.
Complimentary Application Modernization Strategy Session
Leverage a team of experts to modernize your existing applications portfolio and unlock the power of cloud native
There is no one-size pathway to application modernization. Our application solution architects will conduct a two-hour strategy session with your key business stakeholders to understand your business objectives and the application challenges within your portfolio, then provide a recommendation on which modernization approach is best for your business.
Ready to Get Started?
We’re on your side, doing what it takes to get the job done right — from the first consultation to your daily operations. Contact us for a free quote.
Explore our expert credentials and industry recognition.
Providing innovation and leadership in the technology services industry for 20+ years.
- A leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Service Providers, Worldwide
- Best Consultancy or System Integrator 2020, The Cloud Awards
- 2018 Google Partner of the Year, Migrations
- AWS Premier Consulting Partner
- AWS Managed Services Provider
- Google Cloud First Premier Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner of the Year
- Gold Microsoft Partner
- Microsoft Five-time Hosting Partner of the Year
- Azure Expert MSP designation for 2021
Power Your Advantage
Discover related platforms and solutions to help you achieve smarter business outcomes.
Application Management and Operations
Optimize your environment with expert administration, management and configuration so you can focus on staying ahead of the curve.
SaaS Lifecycle Management
Optimization experts help you realize the full savings and business advantages of well-run SaaS applications.
Protect web applications against data breaches and security threats, bolster security and performance, and build better experiences for your end users.
We’ll ensure your applications are fast, secure and available – so you can get the most from your digital experience.
Customer Relationship Management
Maximize your CRM platform so you can better serve your customers and transform your business.
Enterprise Resource Planning
Your ERP solution should work for where your business is now – and where it’s headed.
Learn more about services to support your application modernization.
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.